Get ready for some Monsterously good fun with this adorable monster craft and bulletin board banner! Your students will love making their own unique monster and you’ll love how easy this craft is to prep and complete.
Included in this set:
- Monster heads with mouths
- Monster heads without mouths
- Bulletin Board Letters for:
- Kindergarten Is Monsterously Fun!!
- Pre-K Is Monsterously Fun!!
- First Grade Is Monsterously Fun!!
- School Is Monsterously Fun!!
What you’ll need for this craft:
- White card stock
- Astrobrights paper in bright colors
- Twine and clothes pins for your banner (optional)
Teacher Instructions for monsters:
Print off enough monster heads on colorful cardstock so that each child has their own. Print off and cut apart the pieces to the monsters’ eyes, teeth (and mouths if using heads without mouths). Step by step, have students follow along while you demonstrate how to cut and assemble your monsters. (Optional: Use the scrap pieces to add details to your monsters such as hair, antennae, or ears.)
Teacher instructions for bulletin board banner:
Select 3 sheets each of five different colored Astrobrights cardstock pages. Scroll down to find the banner you wish to print. You will find a label at the bottom of the page that indicates a Color 1, Color 2, Color 3, and so on. This will help you organize your printing. When you are done, your banner will spell out your banner. You can display your banner with twine and mini-clothespins, tape or pin them to your board.