Do Kindergarten Math Centers have you wondering where to start and how to keep them going? It’s time to change that with hands-on, engaging Math Centers. Math stations are an essential part of math instruction in kindergarten, allowing students the opportunity to explore, practice, and master essential skills in math. These Math Centers from Differentiated Kindergarten are differentiated and build on skills from month to month with familiar activities, games, and printables.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Please note: This product has recently been updated from its original set to include more activities and differentiated options. If you already own, the Thanksgiving Math Stations Galore redownload it now to get all the updates!
Why Math Stations:
►keeps students engaged in essential math skills
►provides hands-on practice in math skills
►allows students to work cooperatively with other students
►provides developmentally appropriate activities that focus on essential standards and skills in math
►provides the opportunity for students to build confidence and feel successful in math
►are differentiated so all students can feel successful
►keeps students challenged by building on skills from month to month
Skills Targeted In This Set:
✅ number recognition
✅ counting forward
✅ comparing numbers
✅ number formation
✅ writing numbers
✅ understanding the relationship between numbers and quantities
✅ counting to see how many
✅ adding one more, subtracting one
✅ counting on, counting back
✅ tens and ones __________________________________________________________________
Here’s What You’ll Find Inside:
►14 Math Station Activities, Games, and/or Printables
►’I Can . . .’ cards with picture and activity instructions to build independence for each station
What teachers are saying:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Mechelle said, “I used these centers with my small groups as well as independent learning centers. The kids loved them. The vibrant colors really made learning fun for the kids.“
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Amanda said, “Another great set of centers! I love that they are the same format each month and I don’t have to waste time explaining them. My kiddos love them! Thank you!”
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Robin said, “This is an excellent resource. I especially appreciated the Common Core alignment and different levels on each activity. Great resource for homeschoolers who are working with different levels in the family.”
Station Activities Included In This Set:
1. Write The Room Thanksgiving Fun: focusing on counting and number recognition, numbers before and after, ten frames, plus one, subtract one
2. Turkey Hunt!: number recognition hide and seek game
3. Let’s Eat: small group number recognition game
4. Fall Feast Number Match: small group number recognition/ten frames game
5. Thanksgiving Fun Play-doh Mats: number production, fine motor, counting, and ten-frame skills PLUS: An additional set of mats focusing on How Many More To Make Ten.
6. Counting On Pumpkin Spice: number recognition, and counting on and counting back activity
7. More Pumpkin Spice Spin to Win Game: number recognition, ten frames, and comparing numbers for greater and less than
8. Linking Turkey Friends – hands-on, fine motor number order activity and quantity
9. Count and Color Thanksgiving Fun: counting objects, recording numbers, and comparing quantities
10. Roll, Say Thanks for Shapes: 2D or 3D shape identification game
11. Feast-Filled Fun Patterns: self-correcting pattern activity
12. Thanksgiving Fun Yatta: number/quantity recognition and fluency game
13. Sizing Up Thanksgiving Fun: non-standard measurement and estimating
14. Thanksgiving Number Puzzle Fun – matching numbers to quantities, ten frames, and tens and ones.
►►►If you’d like to see a detailed account of how I implement Math Stations in my own classroom, .
PURCHASE THE BIG BUNDLE TODAY AND SAVE:
If you’d like to save BIG, this product is part of a Math Stations Galore Bundle. You could save 20% off the individual price of each math station set.