If you are wondering if you can share this product with your students and families via distance learning, you may.
This freebie of EDIT IT –MYSTERY PICTURES is designed so that YOU decide which words you want your students to practice. Add these thematic activities to your sight word stations to build engagement and fun.
Setting up these mystery pages is easy. Please make sure you follow these directions completely.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader. You can download this by googling ‘Free Adobe Reader.’ It’s free. Download it and install it to your computer.
- Next, reboot your computer.
- Now go in and download and save the freebie to your computer.
- Go to the saved file on your computer and right click on it.
- It will prompt you to, ‘open using . . .’ or something like that. Please make sure you choose, ‘Adobe Reader.’
- Now you should be able to enter the words you wish to use. Save the file under a different name and print it out. (You could save a different set of words for different levels of readiness.
- Type the words you chose next to the colors in the highlighted area. These words will then be AUTOMATICALLY populated into the mystery coloring page. The area provided on pages accommodates words up to about 6 letters long nicely. You can set up each page with different sight words to differentiate these activities for all your learners or extend learning.
Please note: you will need to have the Century Gothic font loaded on your
computer to use this freebie.
If you like this freebie look for other monthly thematic EDIT-IT COLOR BY SIGHT WORDS and MYSTERY PICTURE PACKETS in my store along with other Edit-It Sight Word Activities.
If you have any questions regarding this packet, please feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com