Pet Themed Morning Work Stations!!! Whether you call them Morning Work Tubs or Morning Work Bins or Morning Work Stations . . . engaging morning work can be the difference between loving arrival time and dreading it.
⭐⭐If you’d like to see a detailed account of how I implement Morning Work Tubs, what is included in each set and the materials used, check out my Morning Work Stations page for all the details HERE.
Morning Work Stations accomplish two very important things in my classroom. They keep my students engaged in a meaningful activity while I take attendance, talk with parents and greet students as they wander in from breakfast, a late bus or a late start to their morning. Additionally, Morning Work Tubs give me an opportunity to work in those important fine motor and sensory activities that are disappearing from our students’ curriculum due to lack of time in our day. I can’t say enough good things about them.
This packet is the first of the THEMATIC SETS that I have been asked to make. You can find a detailed account of every activity by viewing this blog post HERE.
This set includes 33 activities with a Pet theme and ‘I Can’ cards for each one. These ‘I Can’ sheets also indicate the standard or skill that the activity addresses. You can choose the activities that fit your classroom best to use in your stations.
1. Dog Gone Sight Word Links
2. Dog Gone CVC Self-Correcting
3. Precious Pet Linking Numbers and Quantities
4. Little Birdie Play-doh Numbers and Quantities
5. Little Birdie Playdoh How Many More To Make Ten
6. Playdoh Fill the Fishbowl and Build a Bird
7. Pet Store Fun Playdoh Items
8. Pet Fun Q-tip Painting (cat, goldfish, bird, and snake)
9. Diggin’ Up Bones Find and Graph
10. Diggin’ Up Bones Color Sort, Graph, and Count
11. Collecting Dog Bones-Counting
12. One More Bone – Plus One
13. Give The Dog a Bone – Minus One
14. Spin to Win Perfect Paws
15. Counting On Fish
16. Counting Back Fish
17. Plenty of Pets Sticker Count Fun
18. Pet Lego Challenge: Fish, Turtle, Cat
19. Purr-fect Pets Constructing Letters
20. Purr-fect Pets Constructing Words
21. Pet Carrier Count
22. Pet Carrier Addition
23. Fishy Lowercase/Capital Matching Puzzles
24. Fishy Letter Sounds Matching Puzzles
25. Fishy CVC Words Matching Puzzles
26. Fishy Blending Word Match Puzzles
27. Favorite Pet Patterns Self-correcting
28. Unlocking Pet Perfect Sensory Fun Letters, CVC words or Blends
29. Cat Snack Math
30. Tiny Turtle Addition Self-correcting Cards
31. Tiny Turtle Subtraction Self-correcting Cards
32. Pet Shop Addition to 10 Self-Correcting Cards and Mat
33. Race To Feed Your Pet – Dice Game
There are no reviews yet.