This bundle includes is a supplemental packet available for Ball Words Sight Word Mastery System users. These packets are include several hands-on activities that will create engaging and independent sight word stations for your students while enabling you to easily differentiate.
There will be 11 Editable Ball Word Fine Motor packets in this growing bundle. Since you enter your own words for these activities, your activities will correspond with
- Baseball Sight Word Sets
- Soccer Ball Sight Word Sets
- Basketball Sight Word Sets
- Football Sight Word Sets
- Volleyball Sight Word Sets
- Golf Ball Sight Word Sets
- Tennis Ball Sight Word Sets
- Bowling Ball Sight Word Sets
- Pingpong Ball Sight Word Sets
- Hockey Puck Sight Word Sets
- Beachball Sight Word Sets
Each set includes these features:
- Editable fine motor sight word task cards
- Black and white and colored versions
- A variety of recording sheets for each activity
- Task cards labeled with tools to be used and corresponding ball
- I can cards for each activity
Activities included in each set:
- Making sight words with Legos
- Making sight words with snap cubes
- Making sight words with pattern blocks
- Making sight words with play dough
- Making sight words with play dough and stamps
- Making sight words using tweezers and small items
- Making sight words with pompoms
- Making sight words with q-tips dots and paint
- Making sight words with watercolor paints
are available. The remaining sets will be included in the near future as they become complete.
Please note: You must have the latest edition of Adobe Reader to open and edit this packet. If you are having issues entering your words into the packet, please contact me after making sure you have first downloaded and saved this file to your computer. Reinstall the latest edition of Adobe Reader (It’s a free download. You just need to google it to download it.) After downloading and installing the latest Adobe Reader, right click on the saved Ball Words Fine Motor Sight Word Practice File, click “open using . . .” and select Adobe Reader. You should now be able to enter your words in the list with Word-1, Word-2 . . . etc. and they will automatically populate onto the cards.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues you may have so I can walk you through it.