This editable hands-on sight word packet was made specifically to help you differentiated Ball Word activities. Now you can offer your students fine motor sight word practice that will be easy to differentiate and organize, keeping your literacy stations independent and engaging.
If you would like to save BIG on this packet and the rest of the Ball Words – Sight Word Mastery Hands-On Fine Motor Practice sets, please check out my Growing Bundle HERE.
Fine Motor Task Cards included in this BALL WORD supplemental bundle will be labeled with a baseball and the tool needed to create the word.
- Editable – you add your words
- Recording sheets (several versions) available for each task
- I can cards for each activity
- Black and white and colored task card printing option
- Task cards labeled with fine motor tool
- Task cards labeled with corresponding ball for easy differentiating
- Making sight words with Legos
- Making sight words with snap cubes
- Making sight words with pattern blocks
- Making sight words with play dough
- Making sight words with play dough and stamps
- Making sight words using tweezers and small items
- Making sight words with pompoms
- Making sight words with q-tips dots and paint
- Making sight words with watercolor paints
Please note: You must have the latest edition of Adobe Reader to open and edit this packet. If you are having issues entering your words into the packet, please contact me after making sure you have first downloaded and saved this file to your computer. Reinstall the latest edition of Adobe Reader (It’s a free download. You just need to google it to download it.) After downloading and installing the latest Adobe Reader, right click on the saved Ball Words Fine Motor Sight Word Practice File, click “open using . . .” and select Adobe Reader. You should now be able to enter your words in the list with Word-1, Word-2 . . . etc. and they will automatically populate onto the cards.
Contact me at email@example.com with any issues you may have so I can walk you through it.